Starting a blog was something quite unexpected this week. Being the first week of Easter, in year 12 and having loads and loads of revision to do for AS exam blogging wasn’t on my priority list, however here I am.
This week has been pretty hectic so far for example I’ve been trying to cram in as much geography revision and notes as possible because I couldn’t really be bothered to do much geography revision this year as a whole, but I wouldn’t really say its my fault because AS geography has to be one of the most BORING subjects to take in year 12. Geography was my favourite subject throughout year 10 and 11 and you can’t imagine how happy I was to be carrying on the subject in year 12, however it seems like they’re just repeating the same sort or topics again. I especially went to WHSmith to buy a pack of 100 revision cards so I could make notes on all the topics we’ve done so far. After hours of note taking I’ve finished each module expect for one but the last one I believe I can do later of next week.
Like I said, this week has been pretty hectic, aside from the fact I started my period this morning, my mother had a car crash 2 days ago so know she has to buy a new car, but hopefully it’s better looking than the last car we had anyway and last longer;/
Thanks for reading my first blog, please comment, like and follow me for more of my content!
Piper Halliwell is played by the beautiful Holly Marie Combs and here are a few reasons why she’s my favourite Charmed one!
1) Being the middle sister isn’t easy – when you’re the middle sister of three siblings it isn’t easy to always stay level headed. Piper had trouble with not feeling special due to her not being the oldest/youngest out of her sisters and therefore feeling like an outcast in the group. It’s important to know the Piper’s journey in Charmed have displayed her awesomeness and how down-to-earth she is compared to the rest of the Charmed ones.
2) Being the eldest sister isn’t easy either! – After the death of Prue, for a while Piper struggled excepting prue’s death and tried lots of ways to bring her back but to no success. However, as she learned to except her new role as the eldest sister and welcomed Paige to the gang, she became confident and a great somewhat leader of the three. Piper tried her best to keep all her sisters together in times of trouble and did anything to protect her family.
3) Fighting for love – how many times has Piper lost Leo, found him again, lost him again… Too many times! Piper and Leo’s love broke rules and set forth a path that made it possible for witches and whitelighters to get married. Even though it seemed all hope was lost and she could never get Leo back gain, she did. Her love was so strong that it was bigger than the elders, amnesia ( The Seven Year Witch) and even death!
4) Raising children and kicking demon ass – lets get this straight, as well as being one of the most powerful witches on earth and fighting demons every week, she also has to raise 2 kids! Now that’s superwoman right there! It’s hard knowing that your oldest son might be the source of all evil in the future but with the live and protection for Piper and Leo, he turns out to be strongest Witch in the world.
5) No matter how hard things get Piper always picks herself back up again – it’s hard trying to balance a normal life and be a witch at the same time, but Piper shows throughout the season that you can never just give up, but try harder to get what you want, like when she convinced the cleaners to return Wyatt to her in season 6 and the charmed ones’ epic battle at the end of season 8. But at the end of the day it all worked out 😉
Comment on who your favourite Charmed on is and why their your favourite!