I’ve been nominated for the Blogger’s Recognition award by an awesome blogger, Rambling Kori, please check out her great blog! This isn’t my first time being nominated for this award so here goes:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
Give a brief story on how your blog started:
I used to own an Instagram account dedicated to the TV show Charmed because I loved the show so much. I decided to create a blog about Charmed but then one day I decided I wanted to do more with my blog. I decided I was going to start writing about my personal life, music and films. I wrote my first post on school and came up with the idea of music Monday.
Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers:
1. Don’t pressure yourself to blog all the time and a lot in a short space of time. Blogging should be something you enjoy and it’s OK to take a break now and then
2. Be passionate about what you’re blogging about and do what makes you happy.
Here are the 15 Great bloggers I nominate:
12. We Black Poetz
14. Thoughtful Frani
You don’t have to partake in this award but I just want to thank Rambling Kori again for nomination!