Thank you, AwkwardKid for nominating me for the Liebster award! This is the second time you’ve nominated me for this award, I’m very grateful. I really enjoy reading your blog posts and thanks for the great questions, here are my answers:
Are you on or are you going on holiday? If so, where?
I’m not on holiday right now but I think I might be going to Butlins and centre parks in a couple of weeks which is really exciting!
Sweet or salted popcorn?
I like both sweet and salted popcorn however, I wouldn’t have them mixed together. Ultimately, I would choose sweet just beacuse I have a sweet tooth and I love toffee popcorn.
What kind of music do you listen to?
I listen to a lot of different genres of music however I mostly listen to hip-hop, r&b and alternative rock. I like different artists in nearly all genres of music which is great.
Is the reason you started blogging, the same reason you stick to it?
Kind of, I started blogging so I do posts on Charmed, the TV show, which I still do but now I’m blogging more about music and my personal life. Music has always been a passion of mine and its nice to share my music taste with others. I started to do personal posts beacuse I wanted to share my experiences with others and that’s the same reason why I’m still doing it today.
Who’s you celebrity crush?
I don’t really have any celebrity crush except from Zendaya ( you guys all know who she is) and Tara Koltun, a Canadian model. If you don’t know who he his, please look him up and you’ll see what I mean 😉
Would you rather be hot or cold?
I would rather be cold beacuse when you’re cold you can just put layers of clothing on yourself until you’re warm and use blankets. Generally, I think I tolerate heat better but when you’re really hot you just want to strip off all your clothes unless you have a great fan.
What’s your favourite part of yourself in general?
Hmmm, this is hard question beacuse you notice your flaws more than the good qualities in yourself. I would probably say that my favourite part of my self is my generosity and how open minded I can be.
What’s your favourite book?
My favourite book is A Spoonful of Jam by Michelle Magorian. It’s been a while since I read this book, but I’ve always considered it as the best book I’ve read. I’ve also enjoyed reading the Hunger Games trilogy. To be honest, I want to read more books beacuse I honestly believe I don’t read enough fictional material.
What’s your favourite season?
My favourite season is either summer or autumn. I do love the sun and like other Brits, I wish we could see more of it throughout the year.
Where is the place you would like to see in the world?
There are a lot of cities I want to visit e.g. New York City, Toronto etc. but I also want to see places like Niagara falls, the great wall of China and the pyramids in Egypt.
11 facts about me:
- I was born in Nigeria
- My favourite sport to watch is basketball (beacuse I don’t play any sports in real life)
- I love munching on ice, i’d eat ice even if it was -30 degrees celsius
- I don’t like the taste of cooked onions
- I love watching anime
- My favourite subject is media studies
- I’m scared of dogs
- If I could live in any other country, it would be American, specifically New York.
- I’m an introvert
- My middle name is Winnie
- I love oreos
The nominees for this award are:
Thanks again for the nomination, AwkwardKid, here are the rules for the nominees:
- Acknowledge the person who has nominated you for this award
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate other deserving bloggers
- let them know you’ve nominated them
- Give 11 questions for the nominees to answer
Here are my 11 questions my nominees:
- Name 1 of your pet peeves?
- What country/landmark would you like to visit?
- Who is your favourite author?
- If you could be anyone in the world besides yourself, who would it be?
- If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
- What was the last show you binge watched?
- Who has been the most influential person in your life?
- Would rather go to the cinema or a theatre and why?
- What’s your favourite part about being a blogger?
- If you had to listen to only one music genre for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?
- If you had to choose between living with the TV or music, which one would you choose?